Instore Promotion Specialist
Together with the sales team or on your own you will be visiting TOK’s customers in the Benelux and West Germany in order to plan, implement and follow up on in store sales promotions with specified sales targets. Planning and execution of the promotions will be in close cooperation with the sales team. Up to 3 to 4 days a week, you will visit clients primarily to prepare and setup the promotions, but later to support the shops and advise them with the instore promotion of the brand and the products. 1 or 2 days a week, you organize activities from the office in Gronau. You will collect the data from all activities, analyze and interpret them and report to the management and sales team. With your drive and passion, you support TOK’s sales team to increase the sales for this specific Turkish cheese brand of TOK Food.
- Implement and monitor the instore promotion strategy
- Prepare, organize and carry out in store promotions
- Together with the sales team advise clients how the products should be marketed and monitoring results
- Develop reports and report results of the promotions to the sales team and management
- Experience in a commercial position; Inside Sales Employee, retail, merchandising branded FMCG
- Experience with Instore sales promotions is an absolute plus
- Live within 45-minute drive by car from Gronau (Germany)
- Turkish language as mother language and complemented by German or English on high level
- Affinity with the Turkish food market
You are socially skilled, commercially driven, and able to think strategically and anticipate changes. You are analytical, enterprising and communicatively strong with persuasiveness.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most famous Turkish cheese brands
- Good employment conditions
- Lease car, laptop and phone
- You will work in a young and dynamic organization within an innovative and informal team
Applying to this vacancy is possible till 25 November 2018. The first interviews will be conducted by Tom Munster and Gizem Tepe at Siebert & Wassink, between 26 November and 6 December 2018. The follow-up interviews with TOK Food are planned between 10 December and mid December 2018.
For more information, contact Tom Munster from Siebert & Wassink. Or apply via the application button.
t: 053 – 480 35 50
m: 06 – 430 30 799
Zo komt ‘alles op z’n plek’
Direct na je sollicitatie krijg je van ons een bevestiging dat jouw reactie op de vacature correct is ontvangen. Uit de sollicitaties maken we binnenkort een zorgvuldige eerste selectie. Je ontvangt van ons bericht of we je direct uitnodigen voor een verdiepend interview of nu nog niet.
We willen netjes omgaan met het vertrouwen dat je ons geeft en zullen daarom alleen tijd en aandacht van je vragen, wanneer dat een serieuze kans op succes voor jou oplevert.