A people manager with WCM Excellence ambitions
You manage a team of 32 employees, 6 direct reports, and you are responsible for developing and maintaining the Flexible Foams department. Your primary focus will be to execute production planning on time, in full, at cost, with high quality to serve customer requirements. Furthermore, you are responsible for continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes, in compliance with QHSE, governmental and corporate policies, to achieve the agreed upon performance objectives.
You are a good communicator, have integrity, are result-oriented and flexible and are able to proactively motivate people. You will work in a matrix organization and report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Managing and overseeing production activities including staffing, workload, logistics, escalated problem solving and technical assistance;
- Taking corrective action if necessary and ensure on-time communication of issues to relevant departments;
- Coaching, inspiring, guiding and direct management of the Flexible Foams department;
- Contribute to an optimal realization of the strategic business goals
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement in production planning, work processes and procedures. Implement continuous improvement initiatives in cooperation with Plant Manager
- Managing costs and budgets and ensure that the necessary resources, materials and people are available;
- Co-responsible for Health Safety & Environment of the department which demands communication with authorities concerning SEVESO certificate;
- Provide periodical and ad hoc reports of both result and process indicators
What we ask
- Bachelor or university degree; Production Management, Business Administration, Business Engineering & Management, Chemical Technology or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position in a technical production environment
- Experience with culture changes, automation and project management preferred
- Experience with WCM, TPM, LEAN, 6sigma or similar is an advantage
- Experience with SEVESO/BRZO is an advantage
- Excellent speaking and writing skills of the Dutch and English language
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide. This position is available for the Bedding business line and location is Kesteren, the Netherlands. There are 310 employees permanently employed at the Kesteren production site.
For more information: www.recticel.com
Siebert & Wassink has been asked by Recticel to assist in making the right choices in strategy and organizational development and is responsible for the recruitment and selection procedure for the Operations Manager.
For more information, contact Tom Munster from Siebert & Wassink. Or apply through the application button.
t: 053 – 480 35 50
m: 06 – 43 03 07 99
Zo komt ‘alles op z’n plek’
Direct na je sollicitatie krijg je van ons een bevestiging dat jouw reactie op de vacature correct is ontvangen. Uit de sollicitaties maken we binnenkort een zorgvuldige eerste selectie. Je ontvangt van ons bericht of we je direct uitnodigen voor een verdiepend interview of nu nog niet.
We willen netjes omgaan met het vertrouwen dat je ons geeft en zullen daarom alleen tijd en aandacht van je vragen, wanneer dat een serieuze kans op succes voor jou oplevert.